Days before 22 March, I was already beaming with excitement. It's our first year anniversary as husband and wife. I'm sure some of you might even think that it is no such great feat. However, every love story is unique. It has its own share of troubles and milestones. For us, a year of married life has been challenging enough. We set our goals to go back home instead of staying in a foreign land to earn a living. Additionally, we started to have some fights that were not there before when we were dating. I know it's pretty normal not to agree on almost everything since we are two totally different individuals.
Through all the challenges we met this past year, I'm grateful that we are still strong as a couple. We are both working hard to meet our vision. We learn to compromise. On top of it all, we love each other more.

No comments:
Post a Comment