Friday, 3 March 2017

Holiday, Where Art Thou?

In three weeks’ time, my hubby and I will visit Jogjakarta. I'm excited as this trip will be our last hurrah here in Indonesia before we go home in June.



I've never been to many places here in Indonesia despite staying here for four years. There are many reasons why I traveled less, but the most obvious one was I need to save money. I'm always that stingy when it comes to traveling. Others will say that we need to invest our money in travel because material things won't give us the same satisfaction as travel.

I beg to disagree with that bandwagon idea on traveling. I rather save first, and when I still have something extra, then that's the only time I let my mind wander to many places I can go.

This time, we throw caution to the wind. I told my husband that I want to travel last time here before we go home. Logically speaking, it'll be more expensive to go in Jogja once we’re back in the Philippines.

I'll write about our adventures in Jogjakarta soon! Stoked for March term break!

Hubby and I


No comments:

Post a Comment

Maybe Sometimes, Doing Your Passion Is Not Enough

I was sitting in our hub yesterday, alone, and was able to have all the time to ponder about the dream that my husband and I set for ourselv...