"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn
like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the
stars." - Jack Kerouac 'On the Road' (1957)
(Source:Nostalgia Music Catalogue)
These mad people are the ones who truly live their lives to the fullest. It's not saying that one must do something spectacular to be noteworthy. Living life as if it's a miracle and being able to participate in this big molecule no matter how miniscule we feel.
#madness #restrospect
Source: Shortlist.com
Thursday, 22 January 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe Sometimes, Doing Your Passion Is Not Enough
I was sitting in our hub yesterday, alone, and was able to have all the time to ponder about the dream that my husband and I set for ourselv...
-
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the sa...
-
It's a normal Wednesday. Toxic schedule at work that I almost exhausted my voice to hoarseness. Days before 22 March, I was already be...
-
In three weeks’ time, my hubby and I will visit Jogjakarta. I'm excited as this trip will be our last hurrah here in Indonesia before w...

No comments:
Post a Comment