The important thing is to strive towards a goal which is not immediately visible. That goal is not the concern of the mind, but of the spirit. - Antoine de Saint
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe Sometimes, Doing Your Passion Is Not Enough
I was sitting in our hub yesterday, alone, and was able to have all the time to ponder about the dream that my husband and I set for ourselv...
-
"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the sa...
-
It's a normal Wednesday. Toxic schedule at work that I almost exhausted my voice to hoarseness. Days before 22 March, I was already be...
-
In three weeks’ time, my hubby and I will visit Jogjakarta. I'm excited as this trip will be our last hurrah here in Indonesia before w...
No comments:
Post a Comment